- Easy to handle and store
- Good as an appetizer or main dish
- Variety of flavors in a single meal
- Freezer friendly
- Great as leftover food (if there are any left)
- All empanadas made from scratch, by hand
- Best seasonal ingredients
- Variety of fillings with a gourmet touch
- No fillers, no artificial flavors, no colorants, no preservatives
The empanada, a pastry pocket stuffed with a filling, is a variation of one of the most universal dishes in the world. Every culture has its own version, whether it is called a dumpling, a fatay, a samosa or a pierogi. The Spaniards adopted the concept of empanadas from the Moors and were the first to bring them to South America. In Argentina, the various combinations of ingredients have been improved and refined for centuries. Today’s Argentine empanadas are not only a staple food but a gourmet treat.
With a wide variety of flavors and textures, our empanadas are made with fresh seasonal ingredients that reflect nature’s wisdom. We make our empanadas by hand, one by one, just like our own grandmothers made them. As a result, we don’t just feed people—we nourish them.
Do you have an event with friends, family or your company soon?
Surprise them with something different, distinguished and MUCH MORE delicious: our incredible Argentine gourmet empanadas.
With our beautiful Food Truck, entertain your guests and celebrate your event in a unique way.